- What is the new version of the CARTO platform?
- Is the previous version of CARTO going to be deprecated?
- What happens to my current CARTO subscription? Will I have to pay extra to access the new platform?
- Can I login to both versions of the CARTO platform with the same credentials?
- Will all my data in the previous platform be readily available when I access the new version of CARTO?
- Will I be forced to move all my data to the new version of the CARTO platform?
- Is CARTO’s Student Package still available?
- Can I setup a Single Sign-On integration in the new platform?
- What cloud data warehouses can I use with CARTO?
- When I connect to a data warehouse, do you copy or store any data?
- What happens if I do not have any cloud data warehouse platform to connect?
- Can I import geospatial files into CARTO’s new platform?
- What is a tileset, and when should I create one?
- Can I license premium data with a trial, individual or student account?
- Are premium data subscriptions based on perpetual licenses?
- Can I export the data from CARTO and use it on other platforms?
- What frameworks and libraries can I use for developing custom apps with CARTO?
- Are “CARTO for deck.gl” and “CARTO for React” compatible with the new version of the platform?
- What are the different deployment options for the CARTO platform?
- Where can I find information about the requirements for deploying CARTO as Self-hosted?
- How are updates and product releases managed in a Self-hosted deployment?
- What support packages are available at CARTO?
- Who is entitled to Support?
- What are CARTO Business Hours?
- What are Customer Success Managers (CSMs)?
- How to submit an issue to our Support team?
- What is the issue and severity classification?
- What are CARTO’s Target Response Times (business hours)?
CARTO for Education
- How can I get a Student account in CARTO?
- How can I get an Educator acccount?
- We need Enterprise capabilities for our institution or academic research, can you help?
- What is the process for getting a CARTO Student account?
- I am an educator and my course materials use the previous version of CARTO. What can I do?